Types Of Information We Collect
Use And Processing Of Information
Confidentiality & Sharing Of Information
The following provides examples of the type of information that we collect from you and how we use that information.
Types of Data
Primary Purpose for Collection and Use of Data
We collect your name and contact information when you create an account. We also collect information relating to the actions that you perform while logged into your account.
We use this information to provide account related functionalities to our users. Accounts can be used for easy checkout and to save your preferences and transaction history.
We collect the name, and contact information, of our clients and their employees with whom we may interact.
We have a legitimate interest in contacting our clients and communicating with them concerning normal business administration such as projects, services, and billing.
Cookies and first party tracking
We use this information to ensure our website operates efficiently.
Cookies and Third Party Tracking
We participate in behavior-based advertising, this means that a third party uses technology (e.g., a cookie) to collect information about your use of our website so that they can provide advertising about products and services tailored to your interests on our website, or on other websites.
Where required by law, we base the use of third party cookies upon consent.
We may collect personal information, such as your age, location, and gender.
We use this information to comply with applicable laws.
If you receive email from us, we use certain tools to capture data related to when you open our message, click on any links or banners it contains and make purchases.
We use this information to understand how you interact with our communications to you.
If you provide us feedback or contact us for support we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content that you send to us, in order to reply.
We use this information in order to receive, and act upon, your feedback or issues.
When you sign up for one of our mailing lists we collect your email address or postal address.
We share information about our products and services with individuals that consent to receive such information. We also use this information to share information about our products or services.
We may collect your name, billing address, shipping address, e-mail address, phone number, and credit card number when you place an order. We may also collect public address cryptocurrency wallet information.
We use your information to perform our contract to provide you with products or services.
We use this information to understand your opinions and collect information relevant to our organization.
Sweepstakes or Skill-based contests
When you participate in a sweepstakes or a skill-based contest we collect information about you which includes contact information to notify you if you are selected.
We use this information to operate the sweepstakes. In some skill-based contexts we are also required by law to collect information about those that enter in such contests.
We use technology to monitor how you interact with our website. This may include which links you click on, or information that you type into our online forms. This may also include information about your device or browser.
We use this information to understand how you interact with our website to better improve it, and to understand your preferences and interests in order to select offerings that you might find most useful. We also have a legitimate interest in detecting and preventing fraud.
We collect information, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to a computer when the Internet is used), domain name, click-activity, referring website, and/or a date/time stamp for visitors.
We use this information to monitor our networks and the visitors to our websites. Among other things, it helps us understand which of our products or services is the most popular.
In addition to the information that we collect from you directly, we may also receive information about you from other sources, including third parties, business partners, our affiliates, or publicly available sources. For example, if you submit a job application, or become an employee, we may conduct a background check.
In addition to the purposes and uses described above, we use information in the following ways:
• To identify you when you visit our websites or our stores.
• To provide products and services or to process returns.
• To improve our services and product offerings.
• To streamline the checkout process.
• To conduct analytics.
• To respond to inquiries related to support, employment opportunities, or other requests.
• To send marketing and promotional materials, including information relating to our products, services, sales, or promotions.
• For internal administrative purposes, as well as to manage our relationships.
Although the sections above describe our primary purpose in collecting your information, in many situations we have more than one purpose. As a result, our collection and processing of your information is based in different contexts upon your consent, our need to perform a contract, our obligations under law, and/or our general interest in conducting our business.
In addition to the specific situations discussed elsewhere in this policy, we disclose information in the following situations:
1. Affiliates and Acquisitions. We may share information with our corporate affiliates (e.g., parent company, sister companies, subsidiaries, joint ventures, or other companies under common control). If another company acquires, or plans to acquire, our company, business, or our assets, we will also share information with that company, including at the negotiation stage.
2. Confidentiality Agreements and Your Consent. User understands that UEF's trade secrets may be disclosed during the interview process or as a result of user's access to Company's premises and/or procedures. User understands and acknowledges that UEF’s trade secrets consist of information and materials that are valuable and not generally known by the UEF’s competitors. United Eleague Federation's trade secrets include:
(a.) Any and all information concerning the Company’s current, future or proposed products,
including, but not limited to, unpublished computer code (both source code and object code),
drawings, specifications, notebook entries, technical notes and graphs, computer printouts,
technical memoranda and correspondence, product development agreements and related
(b.) Information and materials relating to the Company’s purchasing, accounting and marketing;
including, but not limited to, marketing plans, sales data, unpublished promotional material, cost
and pricing information and customer lists.
(c.) Information of the type described above which the Company obtained from another party and which the Company treats as confidential, whether or not owned or developed by the Company.
(d.) At all times during and after the interview, User will keep confidential and will not make use of or disclose to any third party any of Company's trade secrets.
(e.) User will not use, disclose to company, or cause Company to use any trade secret or confidential
information of any other person or entity.
3. Other Disclosures with Your Consent. We may ask if you would like us to share your information with other unaffiliated third parties who are not described elsewhere in this policy.
4. Other Disclosures without Your Consent. We may disclose information in response to subpoenas, warrants, or court orders, or in connection with any legal process, or to comply with relevant laws. We may also share your information in order to establish or exercise our rights, to defend against a legal claim, to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities, suspected fraud, safety of person or property, or a violation of our policies, or to comply with your request for the shipment of products to or the provision of services by a third party intermediary.
5. Public. Some of our websites may provide the opportunity to post comments, or reviews, in a public forum. If you decide to submit information on these pages, that information may be publicly available.
6. Service Providers. We may share your information with service providers. Among other things service providers may help us to administer our website, conduct surveys, provide technical support, process payments, and assist in the fulfillment of orders.
You can make the following choices regarding your personal information:
1. Access To Your Personal Information. You may request access to your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. If required by law, upon request, we will grant you reasonable access to the personal information that we have about you. Note that California residents may be entitled to ask us for a notice describing what categories of personal information (if any) we share with third parties or affiliates for direct marketing.
2. Deletion Of Your Personal Information. You may request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at the address described below. You may also manually delete your account information in the account settings menu. If required by law we will grant a request to delete information or allow manual deletion, but you should note that in many situations we must keep your personal information to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, enforce our agreements, or for another one of our business purposes.
3. Online Tracking. We do not currently recognize automated browser signals regarding tracking mechanisms, which may include "Do Not Track" instructions.
4. Promotional Emails. You may choose to provide us with your email address for the purpose of allowing us to send free newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials to you, as well as targeted offers from third parties. You can stop receiving promotional emails by following the unsubscribe instructions in e-mails that you receive. If you decide not to receive promotional emails, we may still send you service related communications.
5. Promotional Text Messages. If you receive a text message from us that contains promotional information you can opt-out of receiving future text messages by replying “STOP.”
Please address written requests and questions about your rights to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +1-212-245-3204.
Note that, as required by law, we will require you to prove your identity. We may verify your identity by Know Your Customer (“KYC”) verification, which requires you to upload/scan your ID, or another method.
Depending on your request, we may also ask for information such as your name or account information. We may also ask you to provide a signed declaration confirming your identity.
In some circumstances, you may designate an authorized agent to submit requests to exercise certain privacy rights on your behalf. We will require verification that you provided the authorized agent permission to make a request on your behalf. You must provide us with a copy of the signed permission you have given to the authorized agent to submit the request on your behalf and verify your own identity directly with us.
If you are an authorized agent submitting a request on behalf of an individual you must attach a copy of the following information to the request:
1. A completed Authorized Agent Designation Form indicating that you have authorization to act on the consumer’s behalf.
2. If you are a business, proof that you are registered with the Secretary of State to conduct business in California.
If we do not receive both pieces of information, the request will be denied.
1. Engagement of Services. Event staff or "CREATOR AGENTS" are required to create, schedule, manage, and direct sponsorships, environments and players that engage in tournament productions, meetings and conference calls as pertaining to any event "Run of Show" or "ROS".
2. CREATOR AGENT responsibilities will include: Utilizing *LABco “Director” resources under a form of organization to ensure pipeline hygiene and empower weekly participation in assigned campaigns and/or events.
Creator requirements may include:
Creator resources may include:
3. Create #BehindtheScenes experiences for events, promotions, and workshops that engage community and members. This may include; schools, LANstudios, eSports arenas, community centers, concerts, retail stores, or even a city or town's main streets.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information. In the event that we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your personal information we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
Our website permits you to create an account. When you do you will be prompted to create a password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you are responsible for any access to or use of your account by someone else that has obtained your password, whether or not such access or use has been authorized by you. You should notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account.
The following additional information relates to our privacy practices:
• Third Party Applications/Websites. We have no control over the privacy practices of websites or applications that we do not own.
• For more information, see How United Eleague Federation Uses Automatic Data Collection Tools.
• To update your cookie preferences, visit the UEF Cookie Consent Manager.
• Accessibility. If you are visually impaired, you may access this notice through your browser’s audio reader.
• Children. We do not knowingly sell the personal information of minors under 16 years of age.
• Information for International Users. United Eleague Federation is headquartered in the United States, and the United States has data protection laws that may not provide equivalent levels of data protection as that of your home jurisdiction. By using our services, you consent and agree that your personal information will be transmitted to and stored and processed in the United States.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints concerning our privacy practices please contact us at the appropriate address below. We will attempt to respond to your requests and to provide you with additional privacy-related information.
50 Charles Lindbergh Blvd
Uniondale, NY 11553
Effective Date: September 1st, 2020
Last Revised Date: June 1, 2022